Want to help The Linus Connection but don't know where to start? There are lots of ways you can help: You can volunteer, donate fabrics, yarn & other materials needed to make blankets, donate printing services for our brochures and paper tags, or make a monetary donation to help pay for needed supplies and our storage facility.
Blanket supplies are always appreciated:
- 100% Cotton Quilter's fabric in yardarge, fat quarters, bundles, and kits
- low-loft batting (preferably cotton), in packages and by the yard
- Clean 100% acrylic washable yarn in skeins, cakes & balls
Other Items We Can Use:
- 8 1/2" x 11" Card Stock in light colors (white - pastels)
- HP 564 Ink Cartridges
- 3" x 5" white index cards
- medium - heavy weight clear vinyl by the yard
- IKEA bags
- Gift Cards to Office Depot/Office Max
- Cash donations are also greatly appreciated. Checks should be made out to The Linus Connection and mailed to:
- Another super easy way to help The Linus Connection is to shop at Amazon. Start at smile.amazon.com every time you shop. Make sure to choose The Linus Connection as the non-profit you wish to support.The Linus Connection will receive a percentage of what you spent every single time you shop.
- WEAR YOUR SUPPORT - T-shirts, bumper stickers, and more are available in our Zazzle Shop.
Want to do more?
All blankets are donated by volunteers like you. They are sewn, quilted, hand tied, crocheted or knitted.
Meeting Day is a busy day! We blanket collection, label and sorting for distribution. We have monthly announcements followed by everyone's favorites, Show & Tell and our free Monthly Demo.
Materials for your next Linus blanket are available, too. Browse our large collection of donated high-quality 100% cotton quilting fabric, pick up Hobbs Heirloom batting, and replenish your yarn supply.
What are you waiting for? Join us for coffee and snacks and a satisfying morning of volunteerism. All experience levels are welcome. If you've already finished a blanket you'd like to donate, this is a great day to do it. Come ready to enjoy yourself, make lots of new friends and be inspired by all the wonderful blankets.
We meet the 3rd Saturday of every month from 9 - 11 am @ St. Philip's United Methodist Church in Round Rock, Texas (the parking lot is off Racine)
All blankets are donated to local organizations caring for children in crisis, including the Williamson County Crisis Center, Foster Care/Protective Services, Grief Support, Medical Facilities/Hospitals, and Victim Assistance.