REMINDER! October is our BIG BIRTHDAY MONTH and everyone is invited!
- WHO: All Volunteers, Recipient Facilities & individual recipients, and friends!
- Where: St. Philip's Family Life Center, to the left of the playground (16321 Great Oaks Dr, Round Rock, TX 78681)
- When: Saturday, October 15, 2022, 9-11 am
- What: The Linus Connection's 23rd Birthday featuring Door Prizes, our Annual Quilt & Yarn Challenge, Silent Auction* items, and the return of the $5 Fat Quarter Table*!
- Annual Challenge: Our Annual Challenge will be on display featuring quilts and yarn blankets made by our wonderful volunteers. We'll vote for favorites and hand out prizes for Viewer's Choice! Challenge Entries are due no later than 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 15. Have a question about the Challenge? Email Osie (firstname.lastname@example.org). See our past Challenges.
- Food: Volunteers are invited to bring a snack or treat to share. Drinks will be provided.
- Silent Auction: The 2022 Silent Auction will be almost as big as last year! There will be crafting items, quilting, fabric, yarn, and much, much more! Click for Preview Photos! The auction closes at 10:45. New this year: Minimum bid raises for items that have reached $25 in bids will be +$5. Winners must be present to win. Payment* is required at the end of the auction and then you can take your goodies home!
- $5 Fat Quarter Table: $5 Fat Quarter Table with bundles of 6 fat quarters for a donation of $5. Payment* is required on the day of the event.
- Blanket Donations will still be accepted during our Birthday Celebration and will go out as usual to our recipient facilities. Not able to make it? Find a Drop-Off location!
St. Philip's, where we host our meetings, is having a "Feeding Brushy Creek" food drive this month to collect Just add Water Pancake Mix, and Syrup. If you are able, we encourage you to donate on Saturday. They will have a container for these items and we'd love to fill it up for them!
*Cash, check (payable to The Linus Connection), & PayPal are accepted for Donations, Silent Auction payment, and the $5 Fat Quarter table. For PayPal, donors will either need the PayPal app on their phone OR to be logged in to their PayPal account on their phone. The Linus Connection will not have the facilities to log in to user accounts or accept payment any other way. We appreciate your understanding. The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Please keep an eye on the website, join our email list, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram for the latest Linus information. We also have a Facebook Group just for Linus Connection volunteers where you can share photos and chat! You can join here.
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Post a Comment