Hello, friends! This is your reminder that The Linus Connection's next meeting is this coming Saturday.
- Where: St. Philip's Pre-School Building, 16321 Great Oaks Dr, Round Rock, TX 78681
- When: Saturday, September 17, 2022, 9-11 am
- What: Announcements, updates, Show & Tell, Blanket donation collection, sorting/distribution, supply pick-up, and Linus Mall.
- Quilts For Uvalde: We have completed our last anticipated delivery to Uvalde. Any blankets received from this point on will go to our regular facilities. Thank you to all of our volunteers for your help with this very special project.
- IKEA Bags - Delivery persons: this is a reminder to please return any of the labeled blue IKEA delivery bags you may have.
- Silent Auction: We are only accepting basket donations until after the October auction. Please hold other contributions for later or share them elsewhere. We thank you for your generous support!
- Demo: Big Log Cabin with Sarah Spence
- Masks: optional but encouraged due to the size of our meeting space.
- Not able to make it? Find a Drop-Off location!
Need to change your email or be removed from the list? Contact Jennifer.
REMINDER: ALL blankets should include a paper tag with a poem and a sew-on Linus label. Learn more here.
Please keep an eye on the website, join our email list, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram for the latest Linus information. We also have a Facebook Group just for Linus Connection volunteers where you can share photos and chat! You can join here.
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Post a Comment