- Where: St. Philip's Pre-School Building, 16321 Great Oaks Dr, Round Rock, TX 78681
- When: Saturday, August 20, 2022, 9-11 am
- What: Announcements, updates, Show & Tell, Blanket donation collection, sorting/distribution, supply pick-up, and Linus Mall.
- Silent Auction: As of today, we will only be accepting basket donations until after the October auction. Please hold donations for later or share elsewhere. We thank you for your generous support!
- Demo: With Paula B.
- Masks: optional but encouraged due to the size of our meeting space.
- Not able to make it? Find a Drop-Off location below!
Monday, August 15, 2022
August 2022 Meeting Reminder
Hello, friends! This is your reminder that The Linus Connection's next meeting is this coming Saturday.
Need to change your email or be removed from the list? Contact Jennifer.
We encourage you to drop your blankets off in person at our monthly meeting. If that isn't an option for you, the following drop-off locations will continue to be available:
Please see each listing for details.
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Donations can be dropped off inside the store during regular store hours (M-Sat, 10-5).
3010 Williams Drive Suite 156
Georgetown, TX 78628
Blankets can be dropped off during store hours, available on their website.
8503 Bobcat Dr.
Round Rock TX 78681
Please call or email Marge before dropping off donations.
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.