Hello, friends! This is a reminder that The Linus Connection's December meeting is this Saturday.
- Where: St. Philip's Pre-School Building
- When: Saturday, December 18, 2021, 9-11 am
- What: Announcements, updates, Show & Tell, Blanket donation collection, sorting/distribution, supply pick-up, and Linus Mall.
- Demo: No Demo this month, but we will be having our holiday celebration! Feel free to bring a snack to share.
- Masks: For the continued safety of all of our volunteers, masks are encouraged.
- Not able to make it? Find a Drop-Off location below!
Need to change your email or be removed from the list? Contact Jennifer.
Please see each listing for details.
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Donations can be dropped off inside the store during regular store hours (M-Sat, 10-5).
3010 Williams Drive Suite 156
Georgetown, TX 78628
Blankets can be dropped off during store hours. Check website for up-to-date hours.
8503 Bobcat Dr.
Round Rock TX 78681
Please call or email Marge before dropping off donations.
ALL blankets should include a paper tag with a poem and a sew-on Linus label. These will be available at our June meeting, Please note, you no longer need to bag your blankets in plastic or include a log sheet unless you are dropping them off at one of the locations listed above.
Please keep an eye on the website, join our email list, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram for the latest Linus information. We also have a Facebook Group just for Linus Connection volunteers where you can share photos and chat! You can join here.
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Post a Comment