- WHO - All Volunteers, Recipient Facilities & individual recipients, and friends!
- Where: St. Philip's Family Life Center, to the left of the playground (16321 Great Oaks Dr, Round Rock, TX 78681)
- When: Saturday, October 16, 2021, 9-11 am
- What: The Linus Connection's 22nd Birthday featuring Door Prizes, our Annual Quilt & Yarn Challenge, Silent Auction* items, and new this year, a $5 Fat Quarter Table*!
- Annual Challenge: Our Annual Challenge will be on display in the playground featuring quilts and yarn blankets made by our wonderful volunteers. We'll vote for favorites and hand out prizes for Viewer's Choice! Challenge Entries are due no later than 9:30 a.m. on Oct. 16. Have a question about the 2021 Challenge? Email Osie (email@example.com). See our past Challenges.
- Food: Volunteers are invited to bring a snack or treat to share. Drinks will be provided.
- Silent Auction: The 2021 Silent Auction will be our biggest ever, with 2 years of auction donations up for bidding! There will be crafting items, quilting, fabric, yarn, and much, much more! The auction closes at 10:45. Winners must be present to win. Payment* is required at the end of the auction and then you can take your goodies home! Watch our social media for previews. Have questions? Contact Jennifer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- $5 Fat Quarter Table: $5 Fat Quarter Table with bundles of 6 fat quarters for a donation of $5. Payment* is required on the day of the event.
- $1 Books - we have lots of books to share and they can be yours for a donation of $1 each!
- Blanket Donations will still be accepted during our Birthday Celebration. Not able to make it? Find a Drop-Off location!
- Masks: For the continued safety of all of our volunteers, we ask that all attendees please wear a mask.
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
2021 Birthday Event Reminder!
This is your reminder that October 2021 is our BIG BIRTHDAY MONTH and everyone is invited!
*Cash, check (payable to The Linus Connection), & PayPal are accepted for Donations, Silent Auction payment, and the $5 Fat Quarter table. For PayPal, donors will either need the PayPal app on their phone OR to be logged in to their PayPal account on their phone. The Linus Connection will not have the facilities to log in to user accounts or accept payment any other way. We appreciate your understanding. The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.