- Where: St. Philip's Pre-School Building
- When: Saturday, September 18, 2021, 9-11 am
- What: Announcements, updates, Show & Tell, Demo, Blanket donation collection, sorting/distribution, supply pick-up, and Linus Mall.
- Demo: Hidden Wells with Susan B. We are in need of a November 2021 Demo. Please email email@example.com if you'd like to volunteer.
- Silent Auction Donations: Basket donations for the Silent Auction to take place during our October 2021 meeting should be given to Jennifer O in sorting. Unless previously arranged, we are not currently accepting other Silent Auction donations.
- Masks: For the continued safety of all of our volunteers, we ask that all attendees please wear a mask.
- Not able to make it? Find a Drop-Off location below!
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
September 2021 Meeting Reminder
This is a reminder that The Linus Connection has resumed in-person meetings on the third Saturday of each month. This next meeting is this Saturday.
Need to change your email or be removed from the list? Contact Jennifer.
Please see each listing for details.
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Donations can be dropped off inside the store during regular store hours (M-Sat, 10-5).
3010 Williams Drive Suite 156
Georgetown, TX 78628
Blankets can be dropped off during store hours. Check website for up-to-date hours.
8503 Bobcat Dr.
Round Rock TX 78681
Please call or email Marge before dropping off donations.
ALL blankets should include a paper tag with a poem and a sew-on Linus label. These will be available at our June meeting, Please note, you no longer need to bag your blankets in plastic or include a log sheet unless you are dropping them off at one of the locations listed above.
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.