- Where: St. Philip's Pre-School Building
- When: Saturday, August 21, 2021, 9-11 am
- What: Announcements, updates, Show & Tell, Demo (if possible), Blanket donation collection, sorting/distribution, supply pick-up, and Linus Mall.
- Demo: We do not currently have a Demo scheduled for this meeting. If you have something you'd like to share on Saturday, please contact email@example.com.
- Masks: Per the updated guidelines from the CDC, we request that all attendees please wear a mask.
- Not able to make it? Find a Drop-Off location!
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
August 2021 Meeting Reminder
This is a reminder that The Linus Connection has resumed in-person meetings on the third Saturday of each month. This next meeting is this Saturday.
Please see each listing for details.
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Donations can be dropped off inside the store during regular store hours (M-Sat, 10-5).
3010 Williams Drive Suite 156
Georgetown, TX 78628
Blankets can be dropped off during store hours. Check website for up-to-date hours.
8503 Bobcat Dr.
Round Rock TX 78681
Please call or email Marge before dropping off donations.
ALL blankets should include a paper tag with a poem and a sew-on Linus label. These will be available at our June meeting, Please note, you no longer need to bag your blankets in plastic or include a log sheet unless you are dropping them off at one of the locations listed above.
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.