It will come as no surprise that The Linus Connection will not be having a Drive-Through Drop-Off for blanket donation on Saturday.
When weather permits, it's safe to drive again, and quilt stores have re-opened, please drop off your donations at the following locations and our delivery volunteers will get them where they need to go.
Thank you all for your blanket-making efforts. We hope you are safe & warm! If you're part of our Facebook group, we'd love for you to check-in and let us know how you're doing.
Please see each listing for details.
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Look for a plastic bin outside the front door during store hours.
3010 Williams Drive Suite 156
Georgetown, TX 78628
Blankets can be dropped off during store hours.
8503 Bobcat Dr.
Round Rock TX 78681
Please call or email Marge before dropping off donations. You can also contact Marge for fabric or batting if needed.
💜 Debbe Tipping
3840 Haleys Way
Round Rock, TX
Debbe has a bin on her porch for donations. She can also arrange to pick up blankets or quilt tops if needed. Please email her if you plan to leave a donation.
BEFORE YOU DROP OFF YOUR QUILTS, BLANKETS, & QUILT TOPS...
ALL blankets should include a paper tag with a poem and a sew-on Linus label. This is especially important right now. If you are out of labels, please contact Anne and she'll get some to you.
Preparing your donation:
- Please place donations in a plastic garbage bag or similar and include your full name and what you're donating so we can log it in (just like the sign-in sheet at monthly meetings). For your convenience, we have created a printable donation form. You don't have to use the form, but we do need the information listed for an accurate blanket count and donations must say "for The Linus Connection" so they will not be misdirected (see photo). If you would like a receipt emailed to you, please be sure to include your email address.
- Please make sure your individual quilts and blankets are labeled and have a poem with your first name. If you are out of labels, please contact Anne. She will mail some to you.
- Blankets will be distributed to our usual recipient facilities as needed. Delivery volunteers will be contacted personally if you have a delivery.
Below, you will find links to our Annual Blanket Reports. Big thanks to Stephanie for getting those to us so quickly!
Included are blanket donation counts by individuals, which you may need for your income taxes. Please remember that The Linus Connection cannot put a value on your blankets for you. If you need a receipt, please email Anne - email@example.com.
- Annual Status Report (number of blankets collected & distributed in 2020)
- Number of blankets Distributed each year since 1999
- Blankets received by The Linus Connection from individual volunteers and groups
As you can see, we did very well for our recipient facilities despite 2020 being such an unusual year. THANK YOU to all of our wonderful volunteers for making this possible!
We've had a couple of members on our mailing list let us know that some of our messages have gone to their Spam folder. If you are not seeing our emails, please check your spam and mark those as "not spam." You can also add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts and that should help. Most information that goes out in our email is also posted here.
If you would like to join or be removed from our email list, please contact email@example.com.
Please keep an eye on the website, join our email list, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram for the latest Linus information. We also have a Facebook Group just for Linus Connection volunteers where you can share photos and chat! You can join here.
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Post a Comment