com will no longer exist as of December 15, 2020.
- All emails will now come directly from Jennifer (jennifer@thelinusconnection.
org) instead of through Yahoo! Groups.
- If you were in our Yahoo! Group, you should have already received an email that looks very much like this post. If not, you can join us by contacting Jennifer (email@example.com).
- If you received an email and do not wish to be on our list, simply contact jennifer@thelinusconnection.
org and ask to be removed.
- Receiving our emails is not required to be part of our group, but it is the best way for us to communicate directly with our wonderful volunteers.
- Barring special circumstances, we generally send out no more than two or three emails a month. We will only use our new email list for official updates regarding meetings, etc.
- If you'd like to chat with other volunteers, swap fabric, share photos, etc, we recommend you join our Linus Connection Volunteer Facebook Group.
Thursday, November 12, 2020
Yahoo! Groups Ending - New Linus Email List
Yahoo! Groups is how we have stayed in touch with our volunteers and other interested parties since January 2006.
Yahoo! recently announced that they are discontinuing Groups on December 15, 2020. You can find out more about that on their website.
What this means for you:
Finally, we'd like to stress that this is not an automated email list. We don't share or sell email addresses. Any email you receive will be from me personally on behalf of our wonderful Board Members.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Have a wonderful day!
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.