- Pin your challenge number to your quilt or blanket making sure it's clearly visible.
- Take a photo of EACH finished Challenge quilt or blanket. This works best if you have a helper hold up your quilt or blanket or pin or hang it from a fence or similar for pictures. Watch the above video for more tips on taking great photos of your quilts & blankets!
- Email pictures to Osie by the deadline listed in the Challenge Rules.
- Turn in your Challenge quilts & blankets at the designated drop-off locations (below). Challenge numbers should be removed before turning in. All we need is your photo.
- Do not sign in your Challenge blankets. Your email to Osie is your sign in.
- If you are not able to provide photos of your quilt or blanket, please turn it in at least one week early and let Osie know that you need a photo.
Friday, August 28, 2020
Challenge Photos Tips & Tricks with Jennifer (video)
2020 ANNUAL CHALLENGE GOES ONLINE!Due to the extraordinary circumstances presented by 2020, our Annual Quilt & Yarn Blanket Challenge will be presented right here on our website. In order to make this happen, we will need your help.
In addition to following the Challenge Rules, we ask that participants:
Photos will be posted and voting will take place entirely online right here on thelinusconnection.org!
Viewer's Choice prizes to be announced.
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible.