- Pin your challenge number to your quilt or blanket making sure it's clearly visible.
- Take a photo of EACH finished Challenge quilt or blanket. This works best if you have a helper hold up your quilt or blanket or pin or hang it from a fence or similar for pictures.
- Email pictures to Osie by the deadline listed in the Challenge Rules. Osie will log your finished quilt or yarn blanket and forward your photo to Jennifer for posting on the website.
- Turn in your Challenge quilts & blankets at the designated drop-off locations (below). Challenge numbers should be removed before turning in. All we need is your photo.
- If you are not able to provide photos of your quilt or blanket, please turn it in at least one week early and let Osie know that you need a photo.
- Please make sure your individual quilts and blankets are labeled and have a poem with your first name. If you are out of labels, please contact Anne. She will mail some to you.
- Weighted blanket tops needed! We're especially in need of sizes 9x11, 10x12, 12x14. More information.
- We are especially in need of preemie, middle, and teen quilts & blankets. More information.
- Blankets will be distributed to our usual recipient facilities as needed. Delivery volunteers will be contacted personally if you have a delivery.