MAY & JUNE MEETINGS CANCELED
St. Philip's United Methodist Church, where we hold our monthly meetings, has been in touch and let us know that they will not be opening their campus until July at the earliest.
- Once again, please make sure your individual quilts and blankets are labeled and have a poem with your first name. If you are out of labels, please contact Anne. She will mail some to you.
- Blankets will be distributed to our usual recipient facilities as needed.
- WE STILL NEED CAMP BLANKETS! Camp blankets can be middle & teen size quilts, yarn blankets, or fleece. Quilts have been delivered to the Royal Family Camp. We are still collecting for Camp Braveheart and Sunshine Family Camp. More info on middle & teen sizes.
- Delivery volunteers will be contacted personally if you have a delivery.
- If you are or have been sick, PLEASE STAY HOME and take care of yourself. Some of our facilities do need blankets, but it's okay to hold on to your donations until later. Safety first!
- Keep sewing, keep crocheting & keep knitting! We have no way of knowing how this health crisis may affect our group or the children of Central Texas in the future. Your talented hearts & hands are appreciated!
- If you would like to connect with your fellow volunteers during this difficult time, we have a Facebook Group just for Linus Connection volunteers. It's a great place to share photos, ask questions, and connect with people you usually only see at meetings. Please join us here.
- If you are in desperate need of supplies or have some other Linus-related question not answered here, please contact one of the Board Members (emails and what we do below) and we'll do everything we can to help.
The Linus Connection Board Members
- Stephanie, Executive Director, Liason with all Recipient Facilities
- Marge, Assistant Director, Fabric Donations. Please call if you need fabric, batting, or yarn or have a donation to drop off at her house. 512-238-0109
- Jennifer, Social Media, Blanket Distribution
- Anne, Yarn, Mail