- Saturday, March 21, 9-10:30, blanket donations will be accepted in the St. Philip's parking lot in front of the building where we usually meet. Look for Jennifer & Dominae.
- Please come only during this time as we will leave immediately after 10:30.
- Coordinate with your friends to bring their quilts & blankets if you can. The fewer people out and about, the better.
- THIS WILL BE DROP-OFF ONLY. We will not have supplies to hand out.
- If at all possible, please make sure your quilts & blankets have been labeled. We will not have anyone available to label them on Saturday.
- Blankets will be distributed to our usual recipient facilities as needed. We are collecting Camp blankets as well.
- Delivery volunteers will be contacted personally if you have a delivery. Separate arrangements will be made.
- If you are or have been sick, PLEASE STAY HOME and take care of yourself.
- Keep sewing, keep crocheting & keep knitting! We have no way of knowing how this health crisis may affect our group or the children of Central Texas in the future. Your talented hearts & hands are appreciated!
- If you would like to connect with your fellow volunteers during this difficult time, we have a Facebook Group just for Linus Connection volunteers. You can join here.
- If you are in desperate need of supplies or have some other Linus-related question, please contact one of the Board Members (emails and what we do below) and we'll do everything we can to help.
Linus Board Members
- Stephanie, Executive Director, Liason with all Recipient Facilities
- Marge, Assistant Director, Fabric Donations
- Jennifer, Social Media, Blanket Distribution
- Anne, Yarn
Stay safe and healthy, friends. Please let us know if you have any questions.