Hello, Linus Volunteers!
This is a reminder that we will be having donation DROP-OFF ONLY from 9 - 10:30 on Saturday. St. Philip's is allowing us to use the parking lot but we will not have access to any buildings.
To make this as quick, easy, and safe as possible on everyone, we are asking that you please bag and label your donations. A garbage bag or similar is fine. Please include your full name and what you're donating so we can log it. For your convenience, we have created a printable donation form. You don't have to use the form, but we do need the information for an accurate blanket count.
Meet us in front of our usual building. Please pull up and wait for us. You will not need to get out of your car. Just point us to your trunk, backseat, etc., and we'll take care of it for you.
Delivery volunteers, you will be contacted personally if needed. You do not need to wait for deliveries to be ready on Saturday.
Reminders from our last email:
- If you are or have been sick, PLEASE STAY HOME and take care of yourself. Keeping our friends & fellow volunteers safe & healthy is very important to us.
- Keep sewing, keep crocheting & keep knitting! We have no way of knowing how this health crisis may affect our group or the children of Central Texas in the future. Your talented hearts & hands are appreciated!
- If you would like to connect to other blanket makers during this difficult time, we have a Facebook Group just for Linus Connection volunteers. You can join here.
We know this is a very stressful time. Hang in there, friends, we'll get through this!
Linus Board Members
- Stephanie, Executive Director, Liason with all Recipient Facilities
- Marge, Assistant Director, Fabric Donations
- Jennifer, Social Media, Blanket Distribution
- Anne, Yarn
The Linus Connection ♥ P.O. Box 29491 ♥ Austin, Texas 78755
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Post a Comment