✿Saturday, October 15, 2016✿
9 - 11 am
meeting may run longer due to our Birthday Celebration
St. Philip's, 16321 Great Oaks Dr. Round Rock, Texas
Join us for our 17th Birthday Celebration and
12th Annual Blanket Challenge.
Come for a beautiful outdoor show of blankets made by our volunteers. We will have door prizes, a silent auction, Viewer's Choice winner announcement from
our Blanket Challenge and more!
Challenge blankets should be turned between now and 9 am on Challenge day.
If at all possible, drop your blankets off at Honey Bee Quilt Store prior to October 15 attn: Osie.
Volunteers, please consider bringing snacks to share.
Cake and drinks will be provided.
- About weighted/sensory blankets (from the Missouri Quilt Company)
- Weighted Blankets - Pellet Pocket Instructions
- Weighted Blankets - Pieced Tops (most needed sizes)
- Weighted Blankets Instructions - for those wanting more information, different sizes, etc.
- October 2016 - Anniversary & Birthday Celebration
- November 2016 - String Piecing with Barbara
- December 2016 - No Demo (Holiday Party)
- January 2017 - TBA
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.