Next Linus Meeting
February 20, 2016
9 - 11 am
St. Philip's, 16321 Great Oaks Dr. Round Rock, Texas
Show & Tell will be at 10.
Want to present our next Demo? Please email Jennifer!
- The best way to help The Linus Connection is to make and donate a blanket (see our blanket requirements).
- Join us at our Monthly Meeting to turn in your blanket and help sew on labels, share in Show & Tell, watch our free monthly demo and help sort the blankets for distribution to children throughout Central Texas.
- Donate items to help with blanket making. The most needed items are low-loft cotton batting and washable, 100% acrylic yarn.
- Collect Hobbs batting UPC codes to help toward our purchase of charity batting (see details below).
- Cash donations are also greatly appreciated. Our organization is 100% volunteer and all donations go toward blanket supplies and basic operating expenses such as printing materials and storage facilities for our supplies. The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.