- Scary, violent or adult images (skeletons, liquor, etc.)
- Religious or Holiday-themed (Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, Halloween, etc.)
- No Sew Blanket Edging
- How to make a Single Layer Fleece Blanket
- Crochet Edged fleece blanket
- Crochet Edged fleece blanket using a Skip Stitch
For those of you turning in quilt tops wider than 40" for quilting, please include a pieced back that is at least 4" wider and 4" longer than the top. It helps save our volunteer quilters a lot of time if they do not have to find backs wide enough for the larger tops. Complete blanket specifications are here.
♥ ♥ ♥
Click on any photo to see it bigger!
The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.